MADE FOR UNION MARKET.
There’s an intentional, yet subtle harmony to Ledger’s amenities that feel perfectly matched to the Union Market lifestyle. This interconnectedness makes for an effortless flow and seamless transition from your neighborhood to your apartment home.
Ledger’s rooftop terrace is the crown jewel of the apartment building, providing a bird’s eye view of Union Market, as well as inspiring panoramas of the city skyline and the U.S. Capitol. Sit back and relax at the sun lounge, community fireplace, or the al fresco dining area as you take it all in.
Complement your relaxation time with prime conditioning at Ledger’s fitness center, featuring cutting-edge equipment and dedicated space for yoga, spinning, and cardio. Your home has never looked better—and neither have you!
From the artful hallways, to its gatherings spaces and resident work lounges, there’s a thoughtfulness that permeates Ledger, resulting in a lifestyle that’s more functional and more meaningful than ever imagined.
- Ledger is a LEED Gold-Certified apartment community with a commitment to sustainability and environmental design.
- EV charging stations and underground parking
- Curated art placed throughout the building, providing a gallery-style experience for residents and their guests
No need for a gym membership when you’ve got access to
a fitness center as comprehensive as ours. Featured
- Yoga Room/Zen Space
- Spin and cardio equipment
- Strength machines with Synrgy360 training station
- Free weights up to 50 pounds
- Life Fitness equipment
- Concierge services for resident requests
- Transit Screen in the lobby, mapping out how fast you can get to your next adventure
- Pet spa keeping tails wagging and your bathroom free of pesky pet hair
- Bike storage for those who like to get from place to place the way locals do
- Private and open work spaces available
- Automated parcel locker system
- Resident lounge space with TV
- Catering-style kitchen, perfect for hosting your friends
- Private dining and entertainment areas
Rooftop Terrace amenities include:
- Sun lounge seating for basking under the beautiful sky
- Al fresco dining area for those perfect D.C. days
- Community fireplace that offers a cozy space for connecting with your neighbors
- Sweeping views of Washington, D.C. and the U.S. Capitol
Ledger truly makes its mark on Union Market by promoting healthy living and a sense of community by integrating into the larger community.
The apartment building has achieved the coveted LEED-Gold Certification for its leadership in energy, sustainable design and community integration. Ledger is honored to be part of that distinguished group and below are just a few of the benefits that this designation provides:
- Ledger is designed with integrated solar panels on the penthouse wall and 35 percent of the electricity will be offset by purchasing Green Energy Offsets.
- Ledger’s led lighting and highly efficient HVAC systems are installed throughout the building to provide durability and allow for greater operation and energy savings.
- Highly efficient plumbing fixtures are installed throughout the building. These fixtures use high-pressure techniques to produce a strong, equal flow while using less water than typical fixtures, providing significant savings.
- During the construction process approximately 75% of all construction waste was diverted from the landfill though smart sorting and recycling programs.
- Many of the construction products and materials used at ledger were locally sourced and reviewed and analyzed for chemical content, providing a healthy building environment.
- Ledger has numerous other sustainable features such as a Green Roof, EV chargers, bike storage for residents and guests, package delivery storage and smart transit kiosk to name a few. Ledger is designed with open space to allow for a connection to the larger community for true community integration.